PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

DML's Boxing Day Swim fur Cinque Ports Rescue

Thursday 14 July 2011

Yoo Will Neva Guess !

Wots , do yoo fink yoo can guess, Mee bets yoo cant !

 

MEE DIDS IT !!!!!!!

Mee did do a long walkie on mi leash, mee dids walk from da big bus station in town all da way round to Aunty Lyns and back to da big bus station. Da Mom Laydee was soooooooooooooooooooo happy wivs mee, her did say her is mahoosively prouds ov mee.

Waits cos dere is more………….. mee dids get to meet

10072011602

Joey n mee did likes him lots n wanted to play wivs him so Da Mom Laydee has said wee can havs a play date ! How excitamagatin is dat ?

Dis is mee on da bus on da way home again

 Photo050 Photo051

Photo049

A yoo can tells mee likes goin on da bus .

Luv

Uji

x

5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYY
I am so very much PROUD of you!!
Walkies on the Walkin String REALLY are super duper grrrreat, Uji. I KNEW you would discover that.
GRRRRRREAT JOB Buddy!!!

Neeko said...

Ujio! Ujio! Ujiiiiiiiio!!!
It's Meee Neeko :o)
Loooooong time no bark.
You look soooo Pawsome in these pictures my sweet Friend! Meee soooo missed not seeing you.
Hoping my secretary will get her act together and Meee can blog again.
Smooches,
Neeko :o)

Grady and Leonardo said...

Waaahoooo!

You are now gradgeated to Big Boy status.

Moms says that we are way too big to take on a bus, plus out where we're at we don't have any. We do have a tractor.....does that count?

Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment.

Lorenza said...

Uji!
Good boy!
I am sure your mom is very proud of you!
I hope you can have a play date with Joey soon!
I can see you like the bus ride!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

I bet that was hard, huh. I am not so good with the whole walkies thing myself. I try to be good, but...

You sure got rewarded big time for walking nicely. A date! Wow!

Slobbers,
Mango